The Fine Print
Because we care about your Bon Bon Hair piece, please see below our Rental Agreement and returns policy.
Terms and Conditions:
1. You may cancel an order at any time prior to shipping. To cancel an order prior to shipping, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and if your order has not yet been shipped, we will send you an immediate refund.
1.Bon Bon Bride are committed to 100% customer satisfaction! If for any reason you need to return an item, we offer a returns and refund policy within 14 days of delivery where the product:
-Is faulty or damaged
-Does not meet your expectations
-Was ordered in error
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be returned to us in the original packaging in which you received it. The item must be returned with the original security tag still in tact, attached to the hair piece if this tag has been removed or defaced, a refund will not be issued.
3. Once your returned item has been received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. The refund will be sent via the original method of payment, within 7 working days.
4. To return your product, you should mail your item to:
The Mill House,
5. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
6. If you are shipping an item over £75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance to guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Your statutory rights are not affected by this returns policy.
1. Bon Bon Bride will post your item(s) to you 7 days prior to your wedding date.
2. Upon rental of a Bon Bon Bride hairpiece, all hired items must be returned to us in the original packaging and gift box provided and returned to the following address:
The Mill House
All rentals require a security deposit. The security deposit is a £50 payment in addition to the hire price and is to be charged with the rental fee prior to shipping. The deposit will be refunded back to the customer upon return of the rental piece in its original state. Minimal wear and tear is to be expected however, damage leading to non-reuse of the item will incur the loss of the security deposit.
The rental pieces must be returned to us in its original form. Please ensure any hair is removed from the hair pieces, please do not attempt to clean the item with any cleaning solutions as this may damage the stones and crystals.
Damage or Loss:
Damaged pieces beyond repair or lost items will incur the loss of the security deposit. You must notify Bon Bon Bride of any damaged items prior to returning the items back to us. Photographs of any damage may be requested before shipping the goods back to us. Please ensure the item is well packaged to avoid damage in transit. If the item arrives to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
Return Rental Date:
The return date is calculated by your wedding date plus 10 calendar days to allow for posting. If for any reason you need more time, please inform us at the time of ordering (extra charges may occur). Late fees will be charged if we have not received the rental on the agreed return date. Late fees incurred are charged at £5 per day.
When receiving your rental package, you will also receive a returns label via email which will have been generated via Hermes. Please print off your returns label and use for returning the items to us. If in the unlikely event that you have not received the returns label, please inform us as soon as possible for us to resend this to you.